Total Vacancies : 232 posts
Qualification : Matriculation+Diploma.
Age Limit : 18 to 28 years as on 01-03-2013
Application Fee : Rs.250/- for OCTT, Rs.150/- for ACTT
Last Date : 08-06-2013
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
ROURKELA STEEL PLANT(RSP)
SAIL Recruitment 2013
Post & Their Details : SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2013
Total Vacancies - 232 posts
Post name :
I. Operator cum Technician Trainee
1. Metallurgy: 27 Posts
2. Chemical: 15 Posts
3. Mechanical: 34 Posts
4. Electrical: 20 Posts
5. Instrumentation: 15 Posts
6. Electronics: 15 Posts
II. Attendant cum Technician Trainee
1. Fitter: 37 Posts
2. Electrician: 33 Posts
3. Welder: 26 Posts
4. Electronics: 10 Posts
I. Operator cum Technician Trainee -Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the discipline of Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/Instrumentation/ Electronics from Govt. recognized institute.
II. Attendant cum Technician Trainee- Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in the trades of Fitter / Electrician /Welder / Electronics from a Govt. recognized institute.
Age Limit : Candidates’ age limit is 18 to 28 years as on 01-03-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules
MODE OF SELECTION:
1. Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/ English.
2. Candidates short listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be required to appear in the Interview.
3. Date, Time & Place of the Written Test and Interview will be intimated to eligible / shortlisted candidates through e-mail and SAIL website (www.sail.co.in).
APPLICATION / PROCESSING FEE:
a) Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to pay application fee of :
i. Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty only) for the post of Operator-cum Technician (Trainee)
ii. Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty only) for the post of Attendant-cum- Technician (Trainee)
b) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category will be required to pay processing fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) for the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) / Attendant cum-Technician (Trainee).
c) In addition to the application / processing fee as above, candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty only) as Bank Charges
How to Apply : SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2013Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers with SAIL”. No other mode of application shall be accepted. To apply, candidates may click at the link of the post applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields. Before registering their application on the website, candidates should ensure the
(a) Have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile No, which should remain valid for at least two years.
(b) Have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, each less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application. The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded photograph/signature is not clear and recognizable. While submitting the application online, candidates should note the following:
1. Category (General/SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ESM) once submitted in the application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
2. Written Test for the posts of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) shall be held in separate sittings. Candidates applying for both the posts should register separately with separate application / processing fee.
3. Download Bank Challan from the website after filling in the required details.
4. After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details and retain a copy of the same.
5. Candidate must write his/her name as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage necessary documentary proof to be submitted at the time of interview.
6. Candidates are not required to send any document for appearing in the written test. However, candidates shortlisted for interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of date of birth, qualification, caste/category, PWD/ESM status, Registration slip, RSP copy of Bank Challan etc. at the time of interview as per intimation given to the shortlisted candidates.
7. While filling the online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/ application without fee / application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from the applicants in this regard.
Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 03-05-2013.
Closing Date to Submit Online Application: 08-06-2013. Instructions : -SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2013
1.Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
2.Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply.
3.Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
4.The advertisement is available at Official website. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
5.The vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be Candidates should produce original certificates for verification at the time of test/interview and in case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected
7.Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the requirements as per the notification before submitting application for a post through online. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished is false / incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility requirements, the candidature is liable to be cancelled / rejected.
8.Those who are working in Government Departments or Public Sector Organisations should produce “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of test/interview failing which candidature will be cancelled/ rejected. reduced to nil;
9.After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the application form with unique registration number generated by the system and affix a recent passport size photograph and send the same along with the Demand Draft (in original) and self attested copies of all certificates for proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc, toIt is important to note that, the candidature will be considered only on receipt of the online application print out with Registration number along with copies of certificates and the Demand Draft as applicable.
10. .Only those Indian Nationals should apply who accept the terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
11.Candidate should preserve his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number after submitting On-line Application
Title -Apply Online SAIL Rourkela Recruitment May 2013 Operator & Attendant cum Technician Trainee
Link - Apply-Online-SAIL-Rourkela-Recruitment-May-2013-Technician-Trainee